- Who we are
- Fr En D
MICROPOAS®, RELIABLE AND ACCURATE CONTROL AND MEASUREMENT
MicroPoas®, reliable and accurate control and measurement
MicroPoas® is a sensor with a built-in metal reference, meaning that it does not require any reference gas. This gives several advantages: miniaturization, autonomy towards outside environment, high metrological performances, use in extreme environments (extreme temperature and pressure), longer life span, etc.
Mastered technique and technology
Miniaturization: the smallest of all zirconia sensors
- standard diameter: 3mm (2mm for special application)
- 10mm long
Autonomy: very high measurement accuracy
- Specific to gaseous oxygen
- Inside metal reference: made of a metal and its oxide, it is placed inside the zirconia sleeve
- Built-in thermocouple (K or S type): the real MicroPoas® temperature is taken into account.
- Reference gas becomes unnecessary
- Very high resistance to thermal shocks
- Longer life span
- Assemblies fit to measure both under vacuum conditions and under pressure (10-4 mbar to over 70 bar)
- Response time << 1 s.
- Life span over 3 years on clean gases
- Measured oxygen partial pressure: 10-35 to 10 atm
- Working temperature: 500 à 1050°C
- Resistance to total pressure > 400 atm
- Resistance to thermal shocks: > 100 cycles between 20 and 700°C in 10 s.
- Very fast set-up
- Direct installation inside a process at high temperature (for instance: thermobalance systems)
- Possibility of use in specific furnaces for integration in SETNAG oxygen analysers.